Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Few Years in Review..

For the past month or so, I've spent a lot of time pondering about what I want to become & what I want to strive to do for the next year & the years that follow. It's been an amazing experience to look back on the goals that I have accomplished & to truly see how far I've come. In, really, all aspects of life. As a wife, sister, future mother, & friend. I've learned so much about myself & I love it!

Looking back on those experiences & accomplishments has helped me set tangible goals for the upcoming year. I am not usually one to set New Years Resolutions, but this year, I want to keep track of everything! {{speaking of which, I bought a Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch today, which will help me keep accurate track of all the calories that I burn. I am so pumped & can't wait to use it when it arrives next week!!}}

So, here is my list!

Body

  • Reach goal weight {170 lbs.}
  • Go to the gym @ least 3 times a week for @ least 45 minutes
  • Build more arm & ab muscle
  • Calorie count every day...No excuses!
  • Complete a 5k
Personal
  • Learn 20 new recipes
  • Don't procrastinate. Don't be late with a photo, school, or personal deadline
  • Read 5 books
  • Get out of debt!
  • Organize & build up food storage

& there you have it! I am so excited for this upcoming year! There are so many changes & challenges ahead, but I'm ready!!!

& just because I love Before & After photos so much. Here is mine from the very beginning up to this very day! I hope they can motivate you as much as they motivate me!!

{{Click on it for a larger view}}

What are your New Years Resolutions??

4 comments:

  1. I love you Girlie! Keep up the good work! I need more inspiration like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Macquel you look great! You are truly inspiring! :) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quel!!! you look AMAZING! I can't even believe the difference in your face! Good job my sweet friend! Love your blog also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!!! Great job Macquel!

    ReplyDelete